Tax return preparation can be daunting. Regardless of the size of your business, preparing your own tax return is not recommended. Intricate tax laws create confusion in even the simplest return, which makes choosing our firm’s assistance the right choice. Our experienced tax professionals will advise you in preparing and filing your tax return to ascertain that credits and deductions aren’t overlooked, the information is accurate, and all the numbers are correct. You have assurance that your tax return is checked and rechecked for accuracy and filed electronically for a faster refund when Atlas Group prepares your refund. We can help clean up your books and implement an effective system to get them in shape for the year. We also provide advice on potential audit risks, assist with commonly overlooked deductions to help you get the most out your return, and adjust your payroll withholding.
Tax return assistance is just one of our firm’s tax-related services. Tax planning is even more important than filing a return and is key in successful and legal tax liability reduction. We’ll transcend tax compliance to provide comprehensive strategies, maximizing your after tax income and by staying current on changing tax laws, we can help you reduce your tax liability all year. We’ll help you preserve assets, reduce taxes on income, gifts, estate, investments, and more. We have proven our success by saving our clients through careful planning and legitimate tax strategy. We employ proven strategies such as:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities to place taxed income in a lower bracket
- Moving expenses or income from one year to another to be taxed at a lower rate
- Deferring tax liabilities through investment choices such as pension plans, contributions, and similar plans
- Using key investment strategies to produce income tax exempt from federal or state taxing entities
- Structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy and finding tax deductions
The Atlas Group offers expert assistance even if you’re currently hindered by IRS trouble. We work efficiently and discretely to offer affordable solutions to resolve potential tax problems. Money owed to the IRS doesn’t just go away–contact Our Firm to avoid being buried by interest and penalties. We’re confident that we can help you find an amicable solution regardless of your problems with the IRS.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification?
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Do you have payroll tax problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your banks account?
- Is the IRS threatening your paycheck, 401(k), or other retirement accounts?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property?
- If you owe the IRS, settle for pennies on the dollar
- Looking for an extension?
- Looking to get out from under your tax burden?
- Need to get out of a tax debt due to misdeeds of your spouse?
- Need to see what the IRS has on you?